Posted October 6, 2020
We are very excited to be serving our Lakewood friends again starting October 26, 2020. If you haven’t joined us at another location recently, you’ll notice that we’re doing a few things differently to keep you as safe as possible when you choose to dine in:
- To reduce paper waste, all of our tables are equipped with QR codes that you can scan to view our menu quickly and easily. All you have to do is open your smartphone’s camera app and bring the QR code into the frame. The phone takes care of the rest! (Paper menus available by request).
- Per state mandate, all guests are now required to wear a mask while entering and exiting the building. You may remove your mask when seated. (Our teams don’t want to be the mask police. Thank you in advance for following this rule).
- All guests are asked to maintain social distancing at all times (except when seated with your party). We have a big building, so keeping a safe distance will be easy.
- We are following occupancy and other safety guidelines set forth by state governments.
- Key guidelines: No parties larger than six people. The guideline for same-household parties has been eliminated.
- All of our team members are wearingmasks.
- Most shared items (such as condiments) have been removed from tables. Any remaining shared items (such as bar menus) are sterilized after each use.
- We now offer contact-free payment options. Every receipt has a QR code at the bottom; you can scan this code with your phone’s camera app to pay your tab. This eliminates the need to pass credit cards back and forth.
- Additional hand-sanitizing units for guests and team members have been installed in every restaurant. If you don’t know where they are, please ask!
Interested in dining out and want to be sure you can get a table? Our website now offers the ability to add yourself to our waitlist without even entering the building! By getting on our waitlist online, you can:
- Avoid the crowds! Skip waiting outside or in the foyer to be seated!
- Check wait times without picking up the phone or walking in. Our waitlist shows you just how long of a wait there is for your party size!
- Rest assured you won’t lose your spot! Joining our waitlist is the easiest, sure-fire way to dine with us without the worry of missing your opportunity. No need to call to confirm, just give us your name at the door and you’ll be on the way to your table to enjoy a great meal!
If you’re still not ready to dine out, we understand. We offer takeout ordering online for food and beer, including $7 growler fills! (jug not included). We’re pleased to announce that we’ll also be offering curbside pickup at this location. All of these orders can be placed through our website by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post.