Hello Friends and Ramily,
In accordance with the restrictions set forth by the Governor’s office last week, we’ll be reducing our occupancy in Salem and Medford to a maximum of 50 total people indoors (including our own team members). We will seat parties up to 6 within that constraint. These new rules are in place from November 11th to November 25th – and of course, we’ll be sure to update you if we hear any different.
In addition to limited indoor dining, please know that we will continue to accept takeout and delivery orders during this time as well. If you’d like to place an order now, simply use the button at the bottom of this blog post.
We thank you, truly, for your patience and understanding.
-Your friends at the RAMPlace an Order
A RAM gift card is the perfect gift this holiday season for the food and beer lover in your life.
Our menu features a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, and desserts to choose from. Unique burgers, our famous mac & cheese, delicious entree salads, and more are all yours to enjoy at your local RAM!
Every location features a tap list of locally brewed, independent beer from our RAM brewery team. With longtime favorites and new and exciting seasonal offerings, there’s something for everybody to love.
Don’t wait — pick up a gift card from your local RAM or online today!VIEW OUR MENU
RAM in Lakewood, Tacoma, and Puyallup South Hill will be participating in the Pierce County Restaurant Rally, Sunday-Thursday 11/8-11/19! During the rally, all food will be 30% off. That includes indoor dining, curbside pickup, and takeout. This does not include 3rd party delivery.
Remember when we said all food will be 30% off? Well, you read that right! During the Restaurant Rally, all food on the menu will be yours to enjoy for 30% off. So, swing by one of our three participating locations to enjoy great appetizers, entrees, and desserts. To learn more about the rally, click the link below. See you there!Learn More
We are very excited to be serving our Lakewood friends again starting October 26, 2020. If you haven’t joined us at another location recently, you’ll notice that we’re doing a few things differently to keep you as safe as possible when you choose to dine in:
- To reduce paper waste, all of our tables are equipped with QR codes that you can scan to view our menu quickly and easily. All you have to do is open your smartphone’s camera app and bring the QR code into the frame. The phone takes care of the rest! (Paper menus available by request).
- Per state mandate, all guests are now required to wear a mask while entering and exiting the building. You may remove your mask when seated. (Our teams don’t want to be the mask police. Thank you in advance for following this rule).
- All guests are asked to maintain social distancing at all times (except when seated with your party). We have a big building, so keeping a safe distance will be easy.
- We are following occupancy and other safety guidelines set forth by state governments.
- Key guidelines: No parties larger than six people. The guideline for same-household parties has been eliminated.
- All of our team members are wearingmasks.
- Most shared items (such as condiments) have been removed from tables. Any remaining shared items (such as bar menus) are sterilized after each use.
- We now offer contact-free payment options. Every receipt has a QR code at the bottom; you can scan this code with your phone’s camera app to pay your tab. This eliminates the need to pass credit cards back and forth.
- Additional hand-sanitizing units for guests and team members have been installed in every restaurant. If you don’t know where they are, please ask!
Interested in dining out and want to be sure you can get a table? Our website now offers the ability to add yourself to our waitlist without even entering the building! By getting on our waitlist online, you can:
- Avoid the crowds! Skip waiting outside or in the foyer to be seated!
- Check wait times without picking up the phone or walking in. Our waitlist shows you just how long of a wait there is for your party size!
- Rest assured you won’t lose your spot! Joining our waitlist is the easiest, sure-fire way to dine with us without the worry of missing your opportunity. No need to call to confirm, just give us your name at the door and you’ll be on the way to your table to enjoy a great meal!
If you’re still not ready to dine out, we understand. We offer takeout ordering online for food and beer, including $7 growler fills! (jug not included). We’re pleased to announce that we’ll also be offering curbside pickup at this location. All of these orders can be placed through our website by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post.VIEW OUR MENU
With football season in full swing, we thought we’d give you one more reason to join us early on Sundays for kickoff — three new breakfast features! Served from 9:35 am – 12 pm every Sunday, grab a seat and some breakfast!
Large 12” flour tortilla, stuffed with sauteed red onions,
bell and Anaheim peppers, pork carnitas & egg scramble,
cheddar jack cheese and Ram fries. Finished with cilantro-sour
cream, pico de gallo, jalapeños, and salsa 12.99
Sliced ham, cheddar cheese, applewood-smoked bacon,
two over-hard *eggs, mayo, grilled old-fashioned white bread,
choice of regular side 10.99
Cheddar, mayo, applewood smoked bacon, fried *egg,
onion crisps, sliced tomato, lettuce, seasoned grilled *beef patty,
on grilled Kaiser bun, plus choice of regular side 13.99
New Amsterdam Vodka, tomato juice,
Demitri’s seasonings, chili-lime salted rim, snit of
Hometown Blonde, Ram K-Bob 8
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, orange juice 7