HOPPER CHOPPER SUMMER GIVEAWAY!
- Eligibility: The Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway, a promotional sweepstakes, is open to legal residents of Washington, Oregon and Idaho who sign up at www.theram.com and who are or become members in Ram Rewards. Entrants must be eighteen (18) as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Ram Restaurant Group employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”) as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway. Sponsor may require proof of residency in the state of WA, OR or ID as it determines necessary in its sole discretion.
- Sponsorship: The sponsor is the Ram Restaurant Group, located at 10013 59th Ave SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Sponsor will conduct the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agree to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in these Official Rules to include without limitation that You are over the age of 18 and reside in WA, OR or ID. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway.
- Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway Entry Period: This promotion begins on July 15, 2022 and ends on August 31, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at www.theram.com and by enrolling for membership in Ram Rewards (assuming that they are not already members). Entrants must both become a member or be an existing member in Ram Rewards and successfully submit an entry form to participate. Entrants must fully meet all Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway requirements, as specified in these Official Rules, to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and well as any entry whereby the Entrant does not enroll in Ram Rewards (or be an existing member). There is no cost, fee or other consideration necessary to enroll in the Ram Rewards program and, once enrolled, Entrants may cancel at any time. Entrants will also be automatically given one additional entry for every purchase of an item at any Ram Restaurant during the Entry Period provided that he/she used their Ram Rewards account to make the purchase.
- Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner of the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway will receive a the “Chopper” which is a 2007 Harley Davidson V-Rod VRSCAW with approximately 4,550 miles. A Second Place Prize will be awarded in the form of “Burger For a Year” whereby the Second Place Prize winner will receive a gift card for $780 which he/she can use at any Ram Restaurant. The value of the gift card is the average menu price of the burgers on the Ram Restaurant menu multiplied by 52 (the number of weeks in year). A Third Place Prize will be awarded in the form of a Mug Club Membership at any Ram Restaurant locations (valued at $25) for 2023. The Grand Prize Winner, the Second Place Winner and the Third Place Winner are, depending on the context, each individually referred to herein as a “Winner” and collectively referred to as the “Winners.” There shall be no cash or other prize substitutions permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. A Winner may decline acceptance of his/her prize. The Winners, upon acceptance of their prize, are solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. If necessary, a Winner must provide a valid social security number before the Sponsor can award the prize (A Form 1099 will be issue to the Grand Prize Winner and the Second Place Winner.] The Winners shall be responsible for all costs to ship/transport/relocate their prize. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any and all licensing necessary to use the Chopper to include a motorcycle license. The Winners shall not transfer or assign their prize to others nor shall a Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting his/her prize, the Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. If a Winner declines to accept his/her prize, an alternative Winner will be selected in accordance with Paragraph 8.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: Each Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winners by using both the e-mail address and phone number provided by the Winners with their entry within seven (7) days following the selection of the Winners. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have any liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information such as a phone number. If a Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within fourteen (14) days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by a Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF A WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAN RULES, THAT WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms and Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including but not limited to the use of bots, macros, scripts other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website of undermine the legitimate operation of the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration of the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS HOPPER CHOPPER SUMMER GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WASHINGTON STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Washington having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Ram Restaurant Group, 10013 – 59th Ave SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Requests must be postmarked no later than fourteen (14) days after notification of the winners in accordance with paragraph 8.
- Social Media: Sponsor will promote this Hopper Chopper Summer Giveaway on various social media platforms; however, the sole means to enter and submit an entry is via the Sponsor’s website located here: https://www.theram.com/hopper-chopper-summer-giveaway/
- Affirmative Acceptance: As a condition to participation, Entrants must affirmatively accept and agree to these Official Rules.